AS3/flex

Thursday, December 24, 2009

ToDoo (AIR based TODO manager)

We have started developing out first AIR based desktop application ToDoo.
This application will let our users to manage their day to day tasks/TODOs

ToDoo Specifications
Platform: Adobe AIR
Size: less than 500Kb
Developer: nectflowDesktop


The application is distributed at
Adobe® AIR™ marketplace and other free software distribution sites like softpedia.


New features/bug fixes to be added for next release version 1.0.2 beta
  • top tab initiation bug to be fixed (when user selects a task for the first time, just after applicatiohn lunch, it takes to a blank description tab) [fixed for version 1.0.2 beta]
  • max and min button modification (to mac style) [fixed for version 1.0.2 beta]
  • task bar(application to run in taskbar so that it can heilight tasks in time as alarm) [targetted for version 1.0.2 beta]
  • alarm feature(alarm to ring when a task reaches its time)[targetted for version 1.0.2 beta]

12 comments:

  1. Integrate it to outlook. Let it synch all appointments and schedules from outlook. People won't do the same thing twice.
    So your tool should get all appointments from outlook and people can add on top of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. make export/import/sync with other todo's
    In general looks nice.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far I love the app. Nice simple. Just one issue, when in edit mode, when I hit update todo, sometimes it does not update and I lose an entire line of input. Sometimes it will only update if I save the update every two words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. comment on my post, the place where it will not save is in the more details field not the title field. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, there doesn't seem to be a way to thread my comments, but on further testing, the updates fail only when using special chars, like ', " , !, @, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!
    I would like an option to remove the time, alarm, and target column just so I can have more room.
    Also the ability to change status without having to go to edit. Maybe a drop box?
    Also spelling mistakes:
    Set the status of (taks) as new/(progres)/(completd)
    When editing status it says Process instead of Progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to double post.
    Ability to drag and drop tasks into a different order would be nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Google calendar and task integration alongwith Toodledo (and Remember the Milk) integration would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. In 24hr time I put in 12:00 and get 12am -- should be PM. Otherwise interesting app. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I downloaded and installed Todoo, but than I get protest from my Norton 360 and it took away the programmet because of secutity risk.

    Could someone help me how I can go on so I can use Todoo?

    Thanks// Bosse Hardeström
    bosse.hardestroms@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to install two copies: one for work and one for home use. The idea is to keep work and home todoos separated. When I try to install another copy, it does not give me the option to install into another place or name, but just wants to overwrite the present install.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone for the reviews, Because of my busy schedule for last 4 months I was unable to respond

    @Adarsh
    The latest release of AIR has so many facilities to import files, hoping to release the integration version soon

    @Joyce,pheonix,BSR
    Thanks Joyce for R&D you found the exact bug! its because of some special characters
    I will be updating the fixes soon.

    @Bosse
    Actually its due to expiration of my ssl signature provided by adobe. We will overcome this issue soon

    @jem3
    In the next version i am adding a category tab so that we can categorize tasks

    I am releasing the next version by mid November with fixes and some new features

    ReplyDelete

Followers